American Pancakes with 02 IPA Spent Grain Flour
- In a bowl, mix wheat flour, 02 IPA Spent Grain Flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, salt, and baking powder together.
- Gradually add milk to the dry ingredients and whisk well.
- Incorporate the egg yolks and thoroughly blend them.
- Beat the egg whites separately and fold them into the batter just before baking.
- Melt a little butter on a hot pan. Then, pour ca. ½ dl of batter onto it.
- When the pancake is lightly golden on one side, flip it and finish baking on the other side.
- Serve the pancake with syrup, jam, cocoa, or fresh fruit.
TipFeel free to add some organic grated lemon and/or orange zest to the dough for extra flavour.
Nutritional contentEnergy (kJ) 726
Energy (kcal) 175
Fat (g) 5,1
- of which saturates (g) 1,1
Carbohydrate (g) 17,3
- of which sugars (g) 2,6
Dietary fibre (g) 10,9
Protein (g) 9,2
Salt (g) 0,8