Breakfast rolls with 01 Pilsner Spent Grain Flour
- Mix water and yeast in a bowl.
- Add the flour, salt and honey and mix with a tablespoon. The dough should be somewhat wet.
- Cover and let the dough rest for 6-8 hours in the fridge.
- Stir the dough briefly and, using two tablespoons, form approx. 18 bite-sized balls on two baking trays lined with baking paper.
- Bake the buns for approx. 16 - 18 minutes until golden and crispy at 220 °C (regular oven)
Nutritional contentEnergy (kJ)
- of which saturates (g)
- of which sugars (g)
Dietary fibre (g)