Campfire bread with 02 IPA Spent Grain Flour
- Dissolve the yeast in the water. Add salt and 02 IPA Spent Grain Flour and mix well.
- Gradually add wheat flour and knead the dough until it becomes smooth, soft, and elastic (either on the kitchen counter or in a stand mixer).
- Grease a bowl with a little olive oil and let the dough rise for about an hour. Alternatively, you can cold-proof the dough (using half of the yeast) in the refrigerator overnight, allowing the smoky flavour to develop.
- Once the dough has risen, knead it again and divide it into 6-8 pieces.
- Roll each piece into long strips, ready to be twisted around the campfire stick - now they are ready to be baked over the fire.
- When the dough no longer sticks to the stick, they are fully baked and ready to be eaten. If you don't have access to a campfire, you can also twist the strips and bake them in the oven on a piece of baking paper.
Nutritional contentEnergy (kJ) 1069
Energy (kcal) 256
Fat (g) 8,1
- of which saturates (g) 3,0
Carbohydrate (g) 34,5
- of which sugars (g) 2,8
Dietary fibre (g) 6,5
Protein (g) 8,0
Salt (g) 0,6