Ginger snap with 02 IPA Spent Grain Flour
- Mix the wheat flour and 02 IPA Spent Grain Flour and add all the spices to the flour mixture.
- Whisk the syrup, brown sugar, soft butter and eggs well together.
- Quickly combine the flour and egg mixture together. It should come together completely, but it will quickly become very soft and sticky, so do not knead it.
- Place the dough in the fridge for min. 30 minutes before rolling it out thinly between two pieces of baking paper.
- Cut out shapes with a little space between them so they don't melt together in the oven.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes at 175C (fan oven).
- Let the cakes cool on a wire rack. When they are completely cold, they can be decorated with icing.
Nutritional contentEnergy (kJ)
- of which saturates (g)
- of which sugars (g)
Dietary fibre (g)