Overnight buns with 02 IPA Spent Grain Flour
- Mix water, salt, oil, honey, cardamom and yeast in a mixer (or in a bowl and use a hand mixer).
- Add 02 IPA Spent Grain Flour, oatmeal and wheat flour a little at a time. Mix thoroughly for about 4-5 minutes at medium speed.
- Cover the dough with cling film and let it rise for about 12 hours in the fridge.
- Place the buns on a baking tray with a tablespoon and pour 1 tbsp of water over each bun.
- Bake immediately in the oven at 210 °C (fan oven)) for approx. 30 min.
If you want a dark bun with a fuller flavour, you can use 03 Stout Spent Grain Flour of 02 IPA.
Nutritional contentEnergy (kJ) 791
Energy (kcal) 189
Fat (g) 2,4
- of which saturates (g) 0,5
Carbohydrate (g) 32,0
- of which sugars (g) 1,2
Dietary fibre (g) 5,5
Protein (g) 6,6
Salt (g) 1,1