Raspberry shortbread with 01 Pilsner Spent Grain Flour
- Pour the flour into a bowl and crumble the butter into the flour.
- Add the icing sugar and vanilla and combine the dough with the egg.
- Place the dough in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C (fan oven).
- Roll out the dough into a square.
- Then, divide the dough in half and bake the dough sheets on a baking tray lined with baking paper until golden - about 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely on a baking tray.
- Once cooled, spread raspberry jam on one sheet and the icing on the other - remember to decorate while the icing is still wet. Place the icing sheet on top of the jam sheet.
- Now cut it into smaller slices.
Nutritional contentEnergy (kJ) 1827
Energy (kcal) 437
Fat (g) 26,5
- of which saturates (g) 16,5
Carbohydrate (g) 39,6
- of which sugars (g) 10,5
Dietary fibre (g) 5,6
Protein (g) 7,5
Salt (g) 0,6