Rye bread with 03 Stout Spent Grain Flour
- The day before baking, soak all the ingredients except Svedje rye flour, yeast, and water (amount 2).
- Cover and leave on the kitchen counter.
- The next day, add the remaining ingredients and knead for 12 minutes at low speed.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Coat the rye bread with a mixture of blue poppy seeds, flax seeds, and oat flakes.
- Allow it to rise/ferment for about 1 hour in a bread tin.
- Place it in the oven at 250 degrees Celsius, then reduce the temperature to 180 degrees Celsius, and bake the rye bread for about 45-50 minutes until the core temperature reaches 96 degrees Celsius.
This recipe was developed by CBP.
Nutritional contentEnergy (kJ) 1.398
Energy (kcal) 334
Fat (g) 9,0
- of which saturates (g) 1,2
Carbohydrate (g) 45,2
- of which sugars (g) 2,2
Dietary fibre (g) 12,0
Protein (g) 11,5
Salt (g) 2,3