Biscotti with ginger, orange, dark chocolate and 02 IPA Spent Grain Flour
- Mix flour, baking powder, ginger, sugar, orange zest, chopped chocolate, and whole almonds together in a bowl.
- Lightly whisk the eggs in a separate bowl. Create a well in the flour mixture and add the eggs. Combine the dough and add extra flour if it is a bit too wet.
- Shape the dough into a long log (5 cm wide) and place it on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for ca. 15 minutes at 170°C (top bottom heat) until it appears fully baked.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for about 10-15 minutes.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the cookies into ca. 1.5 cm diagonal slices.
- Place the cookies back on the baking tray and bake for another 15 minutes at 150°C. Then, flip the cookies and bake for an additional 15 minutes on the other side.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before placing them in a cookie tin or other storage container.
Nutritional contentEnergy (kJ)
- of which saturates (g)
- of which sugars (g)
Dietary fibre (g)